On 04/13/12 11:36, David Lopez wrote:
> Hi,
> I have the following problem:
> Suppose that you have two widgets, let's say Fl_Boxes, overlapped in a
> window. You need to redraw the one in the back. This cause the one in the
> front to be overwritten (until the whole window is redrawn).
> Is there any way to get FLTK 1.3 to keep track of the widgets that are above
> a given widget to get them redrawn without having myself to keep a list of
> widgets..

        I'd put the two widgets in a group, being sure to add them
        in the order you want them to draw, then tell the group to redraw().

        But if you find you sometimes want to switch which one draws
        first, then you'd have to re-order them in the group, which
        can probably be done with Fl_Group::remove() followed by
Fl_Group::add(),
        or somesuch.