> In fltk2.0, it has a API called selection_textcolor(int color), this can
> change text color if the text is select.
>
> But in fltk1.3, I can't find the similar API, can anyone else tell me
> where is this API, thanks.

Which widget are you asking about?

I'm not sure if this is an API that fltk-1.x supports, though doesn't seem like
it would be that hard to derive your own subclass of whichever widget that
would "adjust" the text colour at draw time...

SELEX Galileo Ltd
Registered Office: Sigma House, Christopher Martin Road, Basildon, Essex SS14
3EL
A company registered in England & Wales.  Company no. 02426132