Hello,

I'm creating FLTK 1.3 GUI with Fluid.

I've added a Fl…Browser widget , and i'd like selecting lines using the
mouse. According to the documentation, i should subclass Fl…Browser to
Fl_Select_Browser.

How can i do this from inside Fluid ?
property.

Here is what i get in .fl output file:

     Fl_Browser secondwin_browser {selected
       xywh {155 70 310 90} type Select
     }

It doesn't seem to be enough, and my widget is still of type
«Fl_Browser», as you can see in generated code (fluid -c my.fl)

     { secondwin_browser = new Fl_Browser(155, 70, 310, 90);
       secondwin_browser->tooltip("secondwin_browser&&");
       secondwin_browser->type(1);
     } // Fl_Browser* secondwin_browser

Thank you for your help.