I just like to ask if I can post here propositions for paid development of
new/improved FLTK widgets - if not, please let me know ant I will stop post it
here.

We would like to pay some external experienced fltk user(s) or developer(s) for
development of these widgets, the result would be released under FLTK license
(LGPL +  FLTK exceptions) so we can reuse existing FLTK code and if the fltk
maintainers would be interested, the code could be also incorporated back into
FLTK
tree.

The first project would start in about 2-3 months and would consist of
development of extensible and editable rich text HTML widget (similar to
Fl_Help_View,
with similar level of tag support - HTML 2.0) but with proper DOM structure
tree, some additional features like data uri scheme for inlined images, proper
print
formatting and HTML copy/paste clipboard support on main platforms (Windows,
OsX and ?Linux?).

If this is proper forum for such propositions, I will post an update with
specifications in a few weeks, if not, please disregard this message and I will
not
bother you again.

Cheers,
Roman