On 19.07.2012, at 08:33, kaixuan306 wrote:

> hello,everyone.
>    Now I am using fltk 1.3.0 and nano-x,nxlib to develop program to work on
> ep9315 arm linux system. I have solve the problem about the font. Now I
> commit a new difficulty:
> (1): there are many keys(array) on my ep9315 board, now I detect the key push
> by query in add_timeout's callback funtion. I fint that in fltk there are key
> event, my problem is how to use the key event to detect the key push. my
> key's ascall code is the same as PC.
> (2):when I push one key such as "1", I want to display some widgets, when
> push another key such as "2", to display another group of widgets,
> now I build some groups of widgets by Fl_Group, such as group1 and group2,
> push key"1", to display group1 and push key"2", to display group2.But it
> seems that the LCD screen of EP9315 update is a little slow. Is there any
> good idea to realize this?

Using a timer is not efficient at all. Instead, use either the handler for
urecognized events:

http://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3/group__fl__events.html#gae2d39bda7362e444afa41166c478b904

This handler is called after all other handlers were tried. If no widget is
interested in the keystroke, it should end up here.

OR: use the first event handler of them all: event_dispatch

http://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3/group__fl__events.html#gafc8bd62d8fdacef87c56ed3a22cdcebc

This handler receives events *before* any widget does. If you use '1' and '2'
as keys, no other widget will ever receive a '1' or '2' keystroke.

OR : this is probably the best solution: derive your own class from Fl_Window
and write a new handle(int) function.

http://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3/classFl__Window.html#a9c0eb1c55a1a62ef3d3d87676f936187

 - Matthias