I have written a viewer for fltk-11, fltk-13, fltk-20, fltk-30.
These viewers allow - among others - to view MJ2 movies. All
four viewers use the FLGROUP widget for viewing.

The viewer has - among others - buttons for STOP, GOON and RESTART
of the movies.

The RESTART button does show a distinction for fltk-20 and the others.

For fltk-20, no difference between the start and the RESTART button
is visible.

For fltk-11, fltk-13 and fltk-30, the RESTART button shows a slightly
jerky movement. When I move the pointer out of the main window and back
again, the movements are smooth again.

Does anybody know the reason for this behaviour?

winfried