I hope now its clear that how I am creating OpenGL display inside the
Fl_Double_Window. The code is...

MainWindow = new Fl_Double_Window(WINDOW_SIZE_W, WINDOW_SIZE_H, "3DRACS
(v1.1.0)");
.
.
MainMenuBar = new Fl_Menu_Bar(0, 0, WINDOW_SIZE_W, 25);
.
.
MainWindow->show(argc, argv);
MainWindow->begin();
glutInitWindowSize (WINDOW_SIZE_W, WINDOW_SIZE_H-45);
glutInitWindowPosition (0, 25);
glutInitDisplayMode (GLUT_DOUBLE | GLUT_RGBA | GLUT_DEPTH | GLUT_MULTISAMPLE);
GLUT_MAIN_WINDOW = glutCreateWindow("3DRACS (v1.1.0)");
MainWindow->end();
.
.
Fl::run();

now could you tell me, why shortcut keys only work when I open that specific
menu.

Thanks.