On 10/22/12 07:05, Gonzalo Garramuno wrote:
> Thanks, Greg.  But the hooks in windows are not enough.  I need to show frame
> sequences
> as file.@@@@.exr and allow selection of them.

        Oooh, that kind of thing.

        Yeah, you'd probably have to hotrod one of the existing fltk widgets
then;
        just trap the loop that walks the opendir()/readdir()/closedir(), parse
        the list yourself, and then pass the new list to the rest of the FLTK
        file browser code.

        So just nab a copy of FLTK's own code for that entire widget to your own
        project, and then hot rod it.

        If you think it's something that could be useful for the general fltk
        widget that can be made as an option, it'd be great if you could submit
        the patch back to us. (You might have to do that anyway as per the FLTK
LGPL
        license, check the license)