On 06.12.2012 22:10, Chris Russ wrote:
> I've found an interesting keyboard/USB device by Keith McMillen called a
> QuNeo.
>
> http://www.keithmcmillen.com/QuNeo/overview

I watched a few of their videos, that's really nice...

> It's intended to be used with their software and control music equipment, but
> it would sure be nice to accept events from it, and control it from FLTK.

Yep, that'd be an interesting project, but I don't think that
this would be usable for my needs. Thanks anyway.

Currently I don't think that anything that uses a touch interface
can be used to type blindly, as we need it. But I'm open for any
suggestions, unless I find a better solution.

> It does pressure sensing as well as having means to set and change colors of
> the controls.  About the size of an iPad.
>
> Been unable to get their _PROMISED_ sdk.

:-(

Albrecht