On 07.12.2012 12:42, zfrdh wrote:
> I try to get a group inside a scroll and inside the group I have for smaller
> groups. All have their own drawing routines.
>
> If I resize the outer window and scroll, the drawing is totally corrupted, a
> lot of pixels are missing.
>
> Can someone explain how to handle scroll/draw in a correct way?

I didn't test your code, but it's probably a box type / background
issue. Try setting a (non-frame) box type for both the scroll and
other groups.

http://www.fltk.org/doc-1.3/classFl__Scroll.html

"If all of the child widgets are packed together into a solid rectangle
then you want to set box() to FL_NO_BOX or one of the _FRAME types. This
will result in the best output. However, if the child widgets are a
sparse arrangement you must set box() to a real _BOX type. This can
result in some blinking during redrawing, but that can be solved by
using a Fl_Double_Window."

If setting a box type doesn't help, please ask again, and please tell
us which FLTK version you're using.

Albrecht