You know what, I read your reply more than 15 times.. :)
still couldn't get the meaning of this sentence.

Then reconfiguring/rebuilding fltk and OpenCV and telling them to use =
the new "system" copy of libjpeg, and *not* to try and use their built =
in versions.

OK suppose that I got the right copy of lipjpeg and build it. Now I have
jpeglib separately.
now I need to tell to FLTK but how ? There is list of FLTK projects and one of
them is jpeg, you mean I just remove that project from the list and not to
build jpeg during fltk building ? right ?
How to tell FLTK to use my jpeglib ? could you please explain it in a
practically way not just theoretical. :)
thanks.