On 12.01.2013, at 15:00, Christian Hufnagel <ch_...@web.de> wrote:

> How can I react on all events which are got at a widget how a button?
> As an example, I have an button, and I would like to react on an other event
> as "click" how "mouseover", on which could be reacted with the
> callback-method.
>
> Sorry for the bad english, it is not my mother language.

Every widget has a callback. The callback is called when the event happens,
that is important for that widget. For example, the Button callback is called
when the users clicks a button.

If you need more events, you must write a new event handler for your widget.
This is easy, but you must derive a new class and overwrite
SomeWidget::handle(int);. Here you get all mouse events and so much more.

This is all explained in detail in the documentation.