Hi everybody,
I have a multi-thread FLTK 1.3 application on Win XP. The problem is that when
the application tries to print (using  Fl_Printer)  all threads get blocked
while the Windows printer selection dialog is open. In that case the method
Fl_Printer::start_job() was called from a callback (from main thread).
So to prevent the application from blocking I decided to create a working
thread that calls Fl_Printer::start_job() … Fl_Printer::end_job().
With this change, the application doesn’t block itself while the dialog is
open but blocks forever after printing.
I suspect that I’m doing something wrong since I know that no window should
be open or close from threads other than the main one, but I don´t know what
would be the right way to implement this.
Thank you very much.
David