Hi,
I am using fltk-1.1.10 and I have in my menu some check menu items. Their
settings shall be updated according to some preference information. I do this
using the 'Name' of the menu item defined by FLUID in the property dialog of
the item.
So I write
      PTimeBaseRELA->setonly();
(with PTimeBaseRela being the 'name' of the menu item)

But it doesn't work. Instead the predecessor menu item is set!
Looking in the generated .h file the 'Name' is defined (in my case) as
#define PTimeBaseRELA (menu_PMenuBar+23)

But for my opinion it should be
#define PTimeBaseRELA (menu_PMenuBar+24)

Indeed, it can be fixed by using
      (PTimeBaseRELA+1)->setonly();

But this behaviour is very confusing. I thing the calculation of the menu item
offsets in fluid is buggy.

Regards
Rainer