On 10.03.2013 15:15, Anton Petrov wrote:
> The problem is that in the windows operating system cyrillic text is
> incorrectly displaying. How it could be fixed?

We need to know which FLTK version you're using. To be able
to render cyrillic *and* other text in *one* application you
must use FLTK 1.3, and you must probably install the correct
fonts, but then it just ought to work.

If you're still using FLTK 1.1, please upgrade to FLTK 1.3.2.
This is straight-forward, and you will not have to change code,
but take care: FLTK 1.3 uses UTF-8 for text encoding, and if
you're now using some Windows "codepage" for your text, then
you may need to convert your stored text / data to UTF-8
before you can use it properly.

--

Albrecht