Hi,

I'm stuck with a project and would appreciate some help. I have a
Fl_Text_Editor class that uses a style buffer for highlighting keywords in a
xml formatted text. Can anyone suggest an efficient way to keep the style
buffer updated after the user changes text without rebuilding the style buffer
entirely? More specifically, after the user deletes some text (possibly
multiple lines), how do I find the corresponding section in the style buffer
that needs updated? Similarly, when the user insert text, how can I insert new
style info for the added text?

Thanks,

Steve