Hi,

I have found some problems with the file chooser on AIX and NetBSD
operating systems and opened STR #2935 with a patch to fix them:
Selecting "File systems" from the menu shows either nothing (not even
the root filesystem on AIX) or many entries that make no sense or are
not available (like swap partitions on NetBSD).

The problem is that the method 'Fl_File_Browser::load()' can't determine
the mount points correctly. Unfortunately there seems to be no portable
way to get this information, therefore I have added special handling
code inside '#ifdef' for both cases.
Up to here the first part should not affect other operating systems at
all.

In addition the patch adds a general default section to show at least
the root filesystems if all other options have failed (and show the root
filesystem consistenly as "/" on all Unix systems).
This second part may affect other operating systems but is completely
independent from the first part.

Is this patch acceptable?

Regards,

Micha