You know, I would really like that but doesn't .net have that ?
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionStringBuilder b = new
SqlConnectionStringBuilder();

but its not fluent is it? :(

Then hells yeah, that would be awesome. I am constantly going to
connectionstrings.com

You do the first on and I will add one for posttgresql
-d