Hi all,

I've been using FluentNHibernate for some simple projects and had a
question about SessionSource.

SessionSource has an instance of SessionFactory within it. I was
having my concrete repository objects take an ISessionSource in the
constructor and then pushing in a SessionSource per request in the
actual usage of the repo.

This worked for small projects but I noticed when I used it in a
larger web app that the app began leaking memory. My brief research on
that topic indicated that it was wrong to create a SessionFactory per
request and that wrapping its creation as a singleton was the correct
way to go -- the codeCampServer code has an example of that.

I wrote a wrapper around SessionSource called SessionSourceBuilder
that handles making an internal SessionSource a singleton.

My question is this: is this the "correct" answer to the problem, or
should SessionSource take on the responsibility of having maintaining
the singleton construct around its own internal SessionFactory ( make
it static ). Right now I am treating the SessionSource as though it
were the factory itself but it doesn't seem like that was the
intention, but that feels kind of like a hack and I'm curious if I'm
on the right track with this or if SessionSource was meant to serve
this purpose.

Thanks,
-Sean