Hey guys,
Just giving you the heads-up that I've committed a very small breaking
change to the repos. As part of implementing a feature, I've removed the set
on the TableName property and provided a WithTable method instead. I'll give
my reasoning in a moment, but if anybody has any serious issue with this
then I can revert it.

Reasoning... Firstly, I've never really liked this lone property, but that's
just personal preference. My real reason is that the
feature I've implemented is the new join
element<http://www.nhforge.org/doc/nh/en/index.html#mapping-declaration-join>in
NHibernate 2.0, which allows you to essentially span an entity across
multiple tables. It's more of a legacy codebase feature, but it's something
I've needed recently. So instead of introducing a Join method, which would
probably be easily confused with JoinedSubclass, I've added the WithTable
method.

It comes in two flavours:

public void WithTable(string tableName)
public void WithTable(string tableName, Action<JoinPart<T>> action)

The first simply sets the table name, as the TableName property did. The
second creates a join element with any mappings done in the expression. This
allows you to do this:

public CustomerMap()
{
    WithTable("present_customers");
    WithTable("present_customers_contact", m =>
    {
        m.Map(x => x.Address);
    });
}

Again, if anyone objects I can rework it. Just thought I'd give everyone a
heads-up.

James