Hi guys,

I was trolling around the code base but couldn't find those two conventions
I need. Any pointer to where they may be if they exist more than welcome.
Otherwise, expect a patch soon.

-          IUserType convention. I wrote something that does convention =>
convention.AddUserType<UriType>() to automatically inject the user type in
any reference to Uri.

-          Lazy loading convention. The entities that can be retrieved
through my repository implement IRootAggregate. I'd like a convention to
automatically set lazy loading on any property linking to IRootAggregate.
Not wrote any code for it yet, but would be happy to contribute.

Comments / suggestions welcome :)

Seb