From: Stuart Campbell <stuart.campbe...@gmail.com>
To: fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:53:38 PM
Subject: [fluent-nhib] Repository

Hi,

I was wondering how many people are using FluentNHibernate.Framework.Repository
in anger and if so, how you are handling custom queries.

The reason I ask is because I'm deriving from Repository but finding that
sometimes I need to use the ISession and it isn't really exposed. My
repositories are injected with an ISessionSource and that doesn't expose the
ISession either.

So for now I have just made Repository._session protected in my FNH working
copy.

Would it be a good idea to make this change (or similar) in the trunk?

Stu