Hi guys, I'm stuck but I'm not sure if it's a an nhib problem, an automapper
problem or a linq2nhib... I have the following (ids n stuff removed): class
Image { FileSource Thumbnail; }abstract class FileSource { ... }class
FileSystemSource { string Path; } I add a FileSystemSource to the
Image.Thumbnail property. Whenever I retrieve Image.Thumbnail, I get a proxy
that doesn't inherit from FileSystemSource but from FileSource. Is this normal
nhibernate behavior to not create a proxy for the inherited instance but for
the base class? Seb

Choose the perfect PC or mobile phone for you. Click here