Guys,
I've also blogged about this here <http://is.gd/ipv6>, but there's now an
official website for Fluent NHibernate. I'd appreciate it if anyone who
links or refers anyone to us could use the new address:
http://fluentnhibernate.org

Googlecode is still being used for it's repository hosting, but the Wiki
facilities it provided were poor at best. So considering the recent
popularity spurt FNH has received, I decided to dedicate some time to
creating a proper website and filling a wiki with some good starter
material. There's a decent amount of content, but it's not exhaustive yet.

I'd appreciate it if any of the committers make any API changes to trunk
(things that will be visible to users) that they either update the
appropriate wiki page themselves, or at least notify myself of their changes
so I can make an update. Please, this wiki is for everyone, so you're
welcome to contribute.

Btw, the wiki is at: http://wiki.fluentnhibernate.org

James