I didn't see anything in the issue list about this so maybe I'm the
first to notice:

Given this mapping:

             WithTable("Insurance");

             Component(x => x.InsuranceCardData, m =>
                                                    {
                                                        m.Map(x =>
x.PatientRelationshipToInsured,

"RelationshipFlag")
                                                              .CustomTypeIs
(typeof(PatientRelationshipToInsuredUserType));
                                                    });

I get this HBM:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<hibernate-mapping xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2" default-
lazy="true" assembly="Clearwave.Models"
namespace="Clearwave.Models.Encounters">
   <class name="Insurance" table="Insurance" xmlns="urn:nhibernate-mapping-2.2
">
     <component name="InsuranceCardData" insert="true" update="true">
       <property name="PatientRelationshipToInsured"
type
=
"FluentNHibernate
.Mapping
.GenericEnumMapper`1[[Models.PatientRelationshipsToInsured,Models,
Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null]],
FluentNHibernate, Version=0.1.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=8aa435e3cb308880">
     </component>
   </class>
</hibernate-mapping>

Shouldn't the HBM be referencing my custom type instead of the
GenericEnumMapper?