Ahh, yeah, protected internal is a much better choice and works like a
champ.

I've also sent a patch to your email for the basic Oracle configuration.
It's not real "feature rich," but contains the formatted connection string
and a few options that we commonly set (for connecting to PeopleSoft and a
vendor-specific app) and tests.  Compiled and added into a project I'm
working on right now all seems well. ;)

-dl

*David R. Longnecker*
Blog <http://blog.tiredstudent.com> |