Hi

I am using the automapper and would like to keep the default lazy load
on for all but one of the objects where I would like to Eager load for
the entire object graph. Is there a way to do this using the auto
mapper, or am I going to need to map this object separately using a
standard Fluent Map and combine the auto map and and the single Fluent
Map?

If there is a way to get around this using a criteria API I could also
take that approach but I have a deep object graph and I don't really
want to hard code all the association strings into my criteria query.

Thanks, Mark