Your best bet is the Wiki, but it's not complete and it certainly doesn't
cover the API in depth (to the level overloads etc...). Your best bet is to
just investigate with Intellisense, it's not all that complicated; failing
that, the unit tests are always a good place to read - we're about 80%
covered, so there'll be something on just about everything.