Nope.
It's not possible because we sort all the mappings to make sure it satisfies
NHibernate's order requirements. If we didn't do this, you can create
invalid mappings depending on what order you map things. We'd have to come
up with a more sophisticated algorithm for sorting, but I really don't want
to dedicate any time to that because it's wholly irrelevant; the XML is for
NHibernate, not for the user, so it doesn't matter.