Hey Kevin,
Just so I understand correctly, it's the key-many-to-one element that should
have a lazy attribute on, but when you use SetAttribute it's being put on
the composite-id element?

If that's the case, then it shouldn't be a big change to get a Lazy property
that works that way. I'll create an issue if you confirm what I'm thinking.