Anyway. Big thanks to you and the others. You were a big help for my
project. Keep up the great work.

From: fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com
[mailto:fluent-nhibern...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of James Gregory
Sent: Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 15:53
To: fluent-nhibernate@googlegroups.com
Subject: [fluent-nhib] Re: InnoDB Tables

We've done nothing specifically to support InnoDB, sorry.

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Tom Warnat <war...@mauve.de> wrote:

Hi,

Fabio Maulo [fabioma...@gmail.com] at the nhusers group told me to “Create a
specific dialect/drive, thats all.“

Is this implemented in fluent nhibernate yet? It’s nothing to stress about,
I’m just curious. Maybe I can switch to all InnoDB tables, or in my dreams
to MS SQL 2008.