Hi,

I have hit a stumbling block with inheritance and automapping again.
I need to put an override for the mappings of a base type.
But when I do that either through an IAutoMappingOverride or using
ForTypesThatDeriveFrom it tries to create a class mapping for the base
type.
My base type is marked as IsBaseType and so it fails as there is no id
etc..
But in any case I don't want it to create a class mapping for the base
type I just want the mapping overrides applied to the subclasses class
maps.