That's an NHibernate error thrown when the mapping file is incorrect. Add a
.ExportTo("Directory path here") after AddFromAssemblyOf to get FNH to write
out all the mapping files it is passing to NHibernate.  If you are familiar
with NHibernate HBM files, you might see the problem or you could post them
here to see if someone else does.