I'm not sure how I would do this.  Any help would be appreciated.
Basically I am trying to create a mapping for 2 tables to create 1
entity called School.  Below are the table schemas and my entity im
trying to map to.  SchoolSystemID is not unique.  Meaning each School
can have one SchoolSystem and a SchoolSystem can belong to multiple
Schools.

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[School](
        [SchoolID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
        [SchoolSystemID] [int] NOT NULL,
        [SchoolName] [varchar](50) NOT NULL,
)
GO
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[School]  WITH CHECK ADD FOREIGN KEY
([SchoolSystemID])
REFERENCES [dbo].[SchoolSystem] ([SchoolSystemID])

CREATE TABLE [dbo].[SchoolSystem](
        [SchoolSystemID] [int] IDENTITY(1,1) NOT NULL,
        [CountyName] [varchar](50) NOT NULL,
        [SchoolSystemName] [varchar](50) NOT NULL,
)
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[SchoolSystem]  WITH CHECK ADD FOREIGN KEY
([CountyName])
REFERENCES [dbo].[County] ([CountyName])

public class School
{
  public virtual int ID { get; set; }
  public virtual string Name { get; set; }
  public virtual string CountyName { get; set; }
}