Hudson is referring to the Id(...).GeneratedBy bit. Since you are using a
Guid primary key, you need to call one of the following:
Id(...).GeneratedBy.Guid(); // NH will call Guid.NewGuid()
Id(...).GeneratedBy.GuidComb(); // Uses the Guid Comb algorithm to improve
performance and indexing capabilities
Id(...).GeneratedBy.Assigned(); // NH expects *you* to assign an ID before
calling .Save()

As for the " I get an "Identity type
must be integral (int, long, uint, ulong)" error." that means that somewhere
in your code you are calling Id(...).GeneratedBy.Identity(). Identity
columns are integer (usually auto-incrementing) columns. As such, it makes
no sense to tell NH that an integer column on the database maps to a Guid
value in code. FNH helpfully throws an exception telling you that it must be
integral(int, long, uint, ulong).

Hope that helps.