This may seem like a dumb question, but I can't figure out how to get
my mappings if there is an error.  It would be handy to see what's
being generated before FNH tries to compile.  Here's what I have, but
if there's an error with the mappings, such as what's been discussed
with multiple subclasses, the XML never gets spit out.

var mappings = new AutoPersistenceModelGenerator().Generate();
            mappings.WriteMappingsTo(DB_FOLDER_PATH);
            mappings.CompileMappings();

Thanks,
cc