>> like Map(Reveal.Property<MyEntity>("propertyName") - another complaint
>> is that it doesn't seem to look for fields, only properties).

FluentNHibernate does not current support fields, at all. For more
info, see this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/fluent-nhibernate/browse_thread/thread/6c1fb73618de4fa1?hl=en

If you wish to track the status of this issue, you can watch the
ticket created by Morten Maxild here:
http://code.google.com/p/fluent-nhibernate/issues/detail?id=315