Was worth a try, but unfortunately you still end up with one column
and one row in the database.  Even worse, it's the last entity to get
mapped (say OrderNextHi) and other entity actions fail (since they are
looking for their own columns).

Looks like the only way to do this will be to write a custom generator
that inherits from HiLo, or extend HiLo somehow.

Cheers,
-Sean