I have a situation that I haven't been able to resolve by searching...

Let's say I have (simplified for posting purposes)

JobSchedule
{
  public virtual int Id {get;set;}
  /*many other properties */
  public virtual IScheduleCriteria ScheduleCriteria {get;set;}
}

IScheduleCriteria
{
  DateTime EffectiveStartDate{get;set;}
  TimeSpan StartTime{get;set;}
}

SimpleScheduleCriteriaType : IScheduleCriteria
{
  public virtual DateTime EffectiveStartDate{get;set;}
  public virtual DateTime StartTime{get;set;}
}

AdvancedScheduleCriteriaBase : IScheduleCriteria
{
  public virtual DateTime EffectiveStartDate{get;set;}
  public virtual DateTime StartTime{get;set;}
  public virtual DateTime? EffectiveEndDate{get;set;}
}

DailyScheduleCriteria : AdvancedScheduleCriteriaBase
{
  public virtual int RecurrenceDelay { get; set; }
}

WeeklyScheduleCriteria : AdvancedScheduleCriteriaBase
{
  public virtual int RecurrenceDelay { get; set; }
  public virtual List<DayOfWeek> DaysOfWeek { get; set; }
}

What I would like is a mapping that results in:

    create table JobSchedule (
       Id NUMBER(10,0) not null,
       --many other fields
       Criteria_EffectiveStartDate TIMESTAMP(4) not null,
       Criteria_StartTime NUMBER(20,0) not null,
       Criteria_EffectiveEndDate TIMESTAMP(4),
       Criteria_RecurrenceDelay number,
       Criteria_DaysOfWeek number, --some sort of bitmask
       primary key (Id)
    )

But all I can manage to map are the properties in the interface.  None
of the concrete class properties are included:

    create table JobSchedule (
       Id NUMBER(10,0) not null,
       --many other fields
       Criteria_EffectiveStartDate TIMESTAMP(4) not null,
       Criteria_StartTime NUMBER(20,0) not null,
       primary key (Id)
    )

Can someone help me out?