Hi Guys,
     I was tried to map the table without having an primary key, I got
an error like"property is invalid in the mapping file. expected id
property".
   Then I tried with creating id property and i am not specified the
column, even though I cannot proceed ... I caught up with an error "
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the
array." and in the inner exception "Initialization of object failed :
Could not compile the mapping document"

  Is there any samples to create mapping without primarykey?

Thanks & Regards,
Nizam