This is really a question for 'Paul' as it appears James & Hudson
spend to long playing CS to know anything about L2 caching in FNH ;)

I've managed to get L2 caching for 'get' working with FNH but it's not
working for queries and I don't know why, do you have any ideas?

The session factory is configured as follows:

 return Fluently.Configure(fileConfiguration)
                    .Database(MsSqlConfiguration
                              .MsSql2005
                              .ConnectionString(c =>
c.FromConnectionStringWithKey("Pronunciation"))
                              .ShowSql()
                              .Cache(c => c.UseQueryCache()
                                           .ProviderClass(typeof
(HashtableCacheProvider).AssemblyQualifiedName)

.QueryCacheFactory<StandardQueryCacheFactory>
()
                                           .UseMinimalPuts()))
                    .Mappings(m =>
m.FluentMappings.AddFromAssemblyOf<IMap>())
                    .BuildSessionFactory();

And the NH Criteria is configured as follows:

return unitOfWork.CurrentSession.CreateCriteria(typeof
(Country)).SetCacheable(true).SetFetchSize(1000);

Have I missed something from the configuration?

Cheers

Ollie