Yeah, this quoting thing it's an issue too when using things like
Formulas and/or Checks..

Specially on PostgreSQL which is case sensitive when using quotes, but
insensitive when not. This forces us to quote every identifier on each
formular definition, but then NH get's confused and makes weird things
like this:

Formula: "(SELECT SUM(b.`Credit`) FROM `BusinessUnits` b WHERE
b.`OwnerId`=`Id`)"

Result: (SELECT SUM(b.this_."Credit") FROM this_."BusinessUnits" b
WHERE b.this_."OwnerId"=this_."Id")

W/o quoting tables/columns there's no need to quote identifiers on
formulas.. and so there's no problem at all.

Initally I thoung on adding some kind of global property to
FluentConfiguration which disabled quoting at all, but AFAIK from
XmlColumnWriter you cannot access FluentConfiguration nor any other
global structure.. so I have nothing on which I can really to know if
the user wants quoting or not.