I consider myself a newbie to this world...but, here is my take...

My current code for mapping entities is something like

            AddEntityAssembly(assemblyContainingMappedType)
                    .Where(entity =>
entity.Namespace.EndsWith("Entities") &&
                                    entity.GetProperty("Id") != null
&&
                                    entity.IsAbstract == false);

If there was a method called AddDTOAssembly that would generate the
mappings for my DTOs...it would do it for me...

Like I said, I'm a newbie to this world...please take it with a grain
of salt...