that edit text is obviously a minor thing. I just liked the idea i had two
firsts in one day. First member on the site, at least i think i was, and
first complaint.  It don't get much better than this!!!

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 10:56 AM, James Gregory <jagregory....@gmail.com>wrote:

> Unfortunately the button text is out of our control. I'm glad you like it
> though, and being able to add attachments is already showing it's worth.
>

> On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:54 PM, YankeeImperialistDog <
> webbuilder...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> i was able to post screen shots there. That was a plus. While editing
>> my post i though than the "edit" button might better be labeled as
>> Save(?).
>>
>> I Like it.
>>
>> On Feb 18, 10:18 am, James Gregory <jagregory....@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hello everyone,
>> >
>> > *tl;dr new support site, go to
>> > **support.fluentnhibernate.org*<http://support.fluentnhibernate.org>
>> >
>> > We are taking steps to improve Fluent NHibernate support. I'm always
>> > impressed by the level of support our contributors (and users) provide
>> on
>> > this mailing list, especially when considering this is a free project
>> done
>> > in everyone's free time; however, I do feel that the mechanism for
>> providing
>> > support, namely a mailing list, isn't helping us.
>> >
>> > Mailing lists tend to favour discussions over support queries. We
>> originally
>> > used this list for discussions, but as the project has increased in
>> > popularity we've found the discussions becoming fewer-and-fewer, and the
>> > support queries taking over. With that in mind, I've decided to open up
>> > dedicated support site for Fluent
>> > NHibernate<http://support.fluentnhibernate.org>;
>> > this provides all kinds of swanky features for us admin's, but more
>> > importantly it gives you people a better way get help from us. Less
>> > questions will drop off the radar and be missed, and hopefully we can
>> > provide an even better experience all round.
>> >
>> > *All you need to do is go to
>> > **support.fluentnhibernate.org*<http://support.fluentnhibernate.org>
>> > * and **start a discussion*<
>> http://support.fluentnhibernate.org/discussion/new>
>> > *;* from there we'll be notified of your question and we can treat it as
>> > proper support request and provide you with the best possible
>> experience.
>> >
>> > This support site allows you to properly embed code samples (using
>> > markdown), attach files for our viewing, and track the progress of your
>> > questions (from your side, and ours); it also lets you reply to
>> questions
>> > straight from your inbox, for those of you that enjoy the mailing list
>> > experience, and also notifies us of any changes when they happen.
>> >
>> > We're still transitioning, and may still back out of the move if people
>> > don't take to the site; however, for the time being we'll be running the
>> > mailing list and support desk side-by-side. What happens in the future
>> isn't
>> > decided yet, we'll either relegate this list to just discussions, or
>> shut it
>> > down entirely if it just confuses people (and results in us just
> [...]

Kurt Schroeder
EverybodySafe, llc
847-800-7563
www.IKnowTek.com
www.EverybodySafe.com

Learning makes me feel alive.

Sharing what I learn gives my life meaning!