Thanks Paul,
It's hard to find you're answer when searching StackOverflow. Anyway
after further reading I noticed that the best implementation would be
for my Teams collection actually be a KeyedCollection but since that's
kinda hard to implement with NHibernate (gotta mess with
IUserCollectionType and I don't like having a reference to NHibernate
in my Domain) I'm just going to stick with your approach.

Thanks again,
Felipe