I'm facing a strange problem.

I have a class with a nested component containing two properties.
My default access strategy is backing field, but for the component,
I'd like to use camelcase field. When I try to set the access strategy
explicitly for the component, I get an error telling me that the
backing field for the property, couldn't be found.

Is this a bug?

I can override the access strategy for properties on my normal class
maps, but not on components.

Example mapping:

public sealed class FooMap : ClassMap<Foo>
{
   public FooMap()
   {
       Table("foo");
       Id(x => x.Id, "id")
           .Access.CamelCaseField(Prefix.Underscore);

       Component(x => x.Bar, b =>
       {
           b.Map(x => x.Property1, "col1")
               .Access.CamelCaseField(Prefix.Underscore); // <- Fails
           b.Map(x => x.Property2, "col2")
               .Access.CamelCaseField(Prefix.Underscore); // <- Fails
        });
   }
}