AA should be a SubclassMap and you should use the same Type column to
discriminate all sub-classes for that hierarchy.

Any other way doesn't really make sense to NHibernate as the base
table is telling NHibernate "I'm a class of type AA" then the "AA"
table is trying to tell NHibernate, "no actually I'm E", when really
its the whole hierarchy that is of type "E" for said row, including
the base table for "A".