Hi All
I am wondering if something has changed in how fluent is now creating
the fk column] names for one-many relationships.  We have an existing
project which we are just updating to use 1.1 (and therefore nhib
2.1.2 etc) and when i regen the database, some odd fk names are
created. I have managed to get around this via forcing the names of
the column using Column() and KeyColumn() but have been struggling to
see where the logic for the col names have come from.  Previously it
used the type to create a col name such as ParentType_id. Now it seems
to use the name of the property though sometimes it seems to get this
property name from somewhere obscure and unrelated in the model.
Any clarification appreciated.
Regards