Hi people..

I'm working with Fluent NHibernate and is my first application using
this tool. My app compiled and doesn't shows any error, but when I ran
the app shows the error:

          *An invalid or incomplete configuration was used while
creating a SessionFactory. Check PotentialReasons  collection, and
InnerException for more detail.

The error gave me on line:
return Fluently.Configure()
                .Database(MsSqlConfiguration.MsSql2005