Hello everyone,

I'm trying to raise some money for the NSPCC in the UK, a charity that
strives for the protection of children. We've all (probably) seen the trend
on Facebook over the past few days of changing your avatar to a cartoon
character, and I thought it'd be nice to try to do some actual good from it.

If anyone here has ever said "I owe you a beer" or asked why I don't have a
donate button on the site, this is your opportunity to show your
appreciation!

If you can help us reach £2000, I will personally donate an extra £2000.
We're 50% of the way there already, only 12 hours in.

Get over to JustGiving: http://www.justgiving.com/jagregory

Thanks!